SPEED CONTROLLERS FOR SINGLE PHASE INDUCTION MOTORS
Fasar Elettronica offers one of the most complete ranges of regulators for single-phase induction motors. Our technical department is always attentive to market demands and available to discuss any custom projects. Send us the data of the motor to be checked, and we will be able to suggest you in a short time the most suitable regulator for your needs!
Please note: in addition to the motor control, all our controllers also have an auxiliary output for connecting the gas solenoid valve (apart from the following models: FE1037, FE1040, FE1018, FE1019, FE1026, FE1027).
- FE229 – Analog with light and motor control
- FE230 – Digital with light and motor control (available versions with sensors/remote control)
- FE1031 – Analog with only motor control
- FE263 – Analog with light and motor control
- FE1052 – Analog with light and motor control (rear heatsink)
- FE1032 – Analog with only motor control
- FE1008 – with remote control through 0-10Vdc
- FEGF01/FEGR021 – automated controllers with temperature probe and door microswitch (for oven hoods)
- FE1038 – 4,5A digital regulator with lights and motor control, power board and interface in a single code ((to be combined with FE1039 polycarbonate panel)
- FEGR016 – 4A analogue controller with lights and motor control (to be combined with the FE240 interface and the FE1016 polycarbonate panel)
- FEGR017 – 4A digital regulator with lights and motor control (to be combined with the FE231 interface and the FE1015 polycarbonate panel)